Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Against my will, I have become a mac user overnight. This is because the moniter on my not even three year old Dell latop decided to die. It looks like a cross between a kaliascope and an cubist painting everytime I try to turn it on now, so needless to say I'm no longer using it.

Instead, because my roommate Kara is the most beautiful/awesome/fantastic person ever, I use her mac so I can actually finish the four final papers I still have to finish. I guess it's good this didn't happen in Febuary, but couldn't it have waited to kick the bucket until after my papers were done?

Anyway, I'll try to update this as often as possible still, but don't expect to find me on skype/facebook very often. If anyone wants or needs to contact me, use my email as that'll be the only thing I can really access reguarly.

And for the record, macs are better than pcs. Huh.

1 comment:

  1. As I've stated before, I'm sorry about your dell :'( Macs are pretty awesome, but so expensive. Sorry I haven't been very good at keeping in contact with you guys while you're over there, I've been rather busy. I can't wait to see you though! Only a little less than a month and I shall be home :)

    ReplyDelete